The entire Metro Traffic division shuttered.
Many medium size markets hit by massive firings.
Here is team coverage from my network of courageous news sources on the ground at Clear Channel.
The real story of what is going down. How long before it happens again.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. Are they done now? How long before it happens again?
2. Look into Clear Channel’s RIF Game Plan to see why PDs have increasingly become expendable.
3. Chilling eyewitness account: A former employee familiar with GSelector beta reports on all the things corporate will soon be able to do without a program director or local talent. In his own words!
4. Clear Channel employees still don’t think corporate will fire PDs in major markets. They need to read this.
5. The end game – how many live PDs per market. Three? One? None? I’ve got Clear Channel’s new minimum number for you.
6. UGLY! A report of four police squad cars called to a major market Clear Channel facility while the firings were happening systemwide. I’ll tell you where.
The answers begin here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (1,400 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Join our witness protection program: the smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – NewsTip Hotline. You’ve got my admiration and thanks. I’ve got your back.
Media Solutions Lab 13 set for January 30-31, 2013 at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ.
Throughout life, people who get hit with bad luck turn it into success and wealth. What they know that we can now go to school on in my book “Out of Bad Comes Good – The Advantages of Disadvantages” here. Buy the paperback or download now for under $9.99 here
Talk to me privately here.
Converse with me on Twitter.
Connect on Facebook.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning