About 1 week until my February 9 Media Solutions Lab and LAST DAY to save $200 on each registration here.
There is new evidence that Cumulus would like to sell certain radio stations ahead of acquiring even more.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. What sources say Lew Dickey is willing to sell.
2. Their new emerging strategy that is similar to Clear Channel in one key way.
3. Now we know why both Cumulus and Clear Channel were ferociously firing people at some clusters but not others in the last quarter of 2011. The mystery is solved.
4. Why as a result of what’s going on between Cumulus and Clear Channel Entercom is soon to be the odd man out among radio groups – a dangerous place to be.
5. You can now predict the Cumulus and Clear Channel markets that will be downsized and which ones will be spared.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (1,400 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Join me in about one week at my February 9th Media Solutions Lab in Scottsdale, AZ. This course will help you master the emerging opportunities ahead in the next 12 months along with the personal skills to be successful. Today is the last day to save $200 on each registration here.
“In jealousy there is more self-love than love” from Chapter 4 of my new book “Out of Bad Comes Good – The Advantages of Disadvantages” – at bookstores, Amazon.com or download it on your Kindle, Nook or iPad, under $9.99 here.
The smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed -- NewsTip Hotline
Always 100% confidential – my Newstip Hotline.
Talk to me privately here.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning