As you know I lie about everything.
That’s what the Dickeys have accused me of in the happy talk trade press.
I don’t know why, but somehow these bald-faced “lies” keep coming true.
Take my revelation that the Dickey Dynasty was spying on their employees.
That was shocking when I revealed it years ago.
Of course, Cumulus denied it.
Now, we’ve got pictures along with new information that these control freaks are about to step up their efforts to monitor employees everywhere, all day long.
Here’s what I’ve learned.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Pictures of actual spy cameras at one of their major market stations – so many that there are few safe havens for employees from being caught on tape.
- What CEO Lew Dickey is threatening to do to make sure his salespeople are going on the calls they say they’re going on.
- How employees in one cluster are creeped out so much they have taken to doing this to protect what’s left of their privacy.
- What happens when you walk into the sales managers office at one Cumulus cluster.
- What’s the next lie that the Dickeys will deny but will come true probably within 12 to 18 months.
If you would like to see pictures of Cumulus spy cameras and learn their plans to clamp down further and monitor employees, click “read more” below.
60 days to make travel plans and reserve a seat for the 2013 Media Solutions Lab at the Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale January 30-31. Last chance to save $200 off each registration here.
Join our Witness Protection Program every time you report news — the smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – here.
Talk to me privately here.