Why it matters – Cumulus is awarding contract extensions and bonuses to Mary Berner’s publishing pals (and negotiating her own no-cut extension) while reducing air staffs, programming and sales and now – management.
Deadly honest – Who the SOB is behind these cuts / which managers are going to get popped / preview of the new Cumulus management hierarchy.
Join thousands of members and access this and every story for 27 cents a day – no advertising, no outside influence.
A new subscription also unlocks these articles (plus 3,851 more) …
- Alpha – Dead Man Walking
- iHeart & Cumulus – Big Plans After Bankruptcy
- Radio Groups Likely to Sell or Buy
- Entercom Local Sales Ploy
- Scripps Station Sell-off
- 2nd Bidder for Cumulus Takeover
- The Cumulus Talent Dump
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus