Why it matters – Cumulus is awarding contract extensions and bonuses to Mary Berner’s publishing pals (and negotiating her own no-cut extension) while reducing air staffs, programming and sales and now – management.
Deadly honest – Who the SOB is behind these cuts / which managers are going to get popped / preview of the new Cumulus management hierarchy.
Join thousands of members and access this and every story for 27 cents a day – no advertising, no outside influence.
A new subscription also unlocks these articles (plus 3,851 more) …
- Alpha – Dead Man Walking
- iHeart & Cumulus – Big Plans After Bankruptcy
- Radio Groups Likely to Sell or Buy
- Entercom Local Sales Ploy
- Scripps Station Sell-off
- 2nd Bidder for Cumulus Takeover
- The Cumulus Talent Dump
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM