Why it matters – Cumulus is awarding contract extensions and bonuses to Mary Berner’s publishing pals (and negotiating her own no-cut extension) while reducing air staffs, programming and sales and now – management.
Deadly honest – Who the SOB is behind these cuts / which managers are going to get popped / preview of the new Cumulus management hierarchy.
Join thousands of members and access this and every story for 27 cents a day – no advertising, no outside influence.
A new subscription also unlocks these articles (plus 3,851 more) …
- Alpha – Dead Man Walking
- iHeart & Cumulus – Big Plans After Bankruptcy
- Radio Groups Likely to Sell or Buy
- Entercom Local Sales Ploy
- Scripps Station Sell-off
- 2nd Bidder for Cumulus Takeover
- The Cumulus Talent Dump
- Entercom's $100 Million Cost Cutting
- Next Week’s iHeart Bankruptcy
- Alpha Financial Crisis
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations