Big trouble for CEO Lew Dickey.
Dickey is like an animal backed into a corner threatened not by a lack of revenue – after all, investors aren’t afraid of a little debt or a lot of it. He’s pissed that his company, systems and people are not doing what he’s demanding.
Big changes are on the way and it could be ugly.
Heads are going to roll.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How the Midwest region is missing their numbers.
- The plan Dickey has for anyone who would dare let him down.
- Why in spite of sales systems (CSOS), hard-driving corporate execs and threats his company is underperforming in a big way.
- Why revenue is tanking in both major and smaller markets for Cumulus – not everyone else.
- The impact of missing his projections again on the further growth of Cumulus.
- Who will pay the price and when.
If you want to see how Cumulus revenue is tanking and what CEO Lew Dickey is threatening to do if it doesn’t get turned around, click “read more” below.
Transition from only broadcasting to meaningful and profitable radio and digital together in the year ahead. Attend my 2013 Media Solutions Lab January 30-31 at The Phoenician In Scottsdale. See the seminar preview.
We’ve got a reputation for protecting our news sources -- the 100% confidential Newstip Hotline.
Talk to me privately here.
Follow me on Twitter to stay connected.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel