Numbers don’t lie, but the RAB well, changes the rules.
For the best glimpse at the year that killed the radio industry, look what they are covering up.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How the RAB has skillfully but erroneously misled the industry total revenue.
- The three random categories that did not get counted in 2008 but are propping up in first quarter figures for 2014.
- Why the radio industry is tanking when it should be on fire.
- The most deceitful number that cannibalizes spot radio to create a new category of revenue.
- The startling amount radio groups are spending on the one source of revenue that is skyrocketing.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?
- Rolling Stone’s New Non-Radio Music Charts