Numbers don’t lie, but the RAB well, changes the rules.
For the best glimpse at the year that killed the radio industry, look what they are covering up.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How the RAB has skillfully but erroneously misled the industry total revenue.
- The three random categories that did not get counted in 2008 but are propping up in first quarter figures for 2014.
- Why the radio industry is tanking when it should be on fire.
- The most deceitful number that cannibalizes spot radio to create a new category of revenue.
- The startling amount radio groups are spending on the one source of revenue that is skyrocketing.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire
- Bombshell: iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus Furloughs Permanent
- Radio Faces 6 Bankruptcies
- New Outbreak of Furloughs