A third major radio format is starting to crumble.
Talk is near dead.
CBS is neglecting all-news to death.
And now here is documented evidence that the most popular music format is now in jeopardy.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Market-by-market, eye-popping downward trends that show country ratings declining.
- Revenue is slipping – thought to be faster than the average radio format.
- Let’s cut to the chase – here’s what is killing country (with documented evidence).
- One fatal move that could have been prevented that started this downward spiral (independents, listen up and fix this).
- The sad case where a syndicated country morning show has a very popular host and a show that listeners love to hate.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Report news to Jerry in confidence here.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner