What most people don’t know is that the new Cumulus Nash FM in New York, a city that has clearly rejected country radio previously, isn’t chasing ratings or even on-air advertising. If they get away with it, this tricky little plan I’m about to share with you will make the business of “losing” a big winner.
Click “read more” below for how.
YES, I want to try Inside Music Media and access this and more than 2,300 archived stories like these – see 2 great options here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media