What most people don’t know is that the new Cumulus Nash FM in New York, a city that has clearly rejected country radio previously, isn’t chasing ratings or even on-air advertising. If they get away with it, this tricky little plan I’m about to share with you will make the business of “losing” a big winner.
Click “read more” below for how.
YES, I want to try Inside Music Media and access this and more than 2,300 archived stories like these – see 2 great options here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries