What is dumber than buying Townsquare stock at $11 a share?
Glad you asked.
Clown, clown – everywhere a clown.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Pandora’s plan to steal more radio revenue.
- Clear Channel’s answer to the shitty Townsquare IPO.
- The scary future of iHeartRadio.
- All about Weezie Kramer.
- How Townsquare will pay for its underperforming IPO.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Report news (tips, memos, etc.) under the full safety of my Witness Protection Program here. If I could keep my confidences safe when Clear Channel tried to sue me 14 years ago, I can keep you safe now.
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes
- Cox Layoffs
- Radio's Answer to Rampant Rate Cutting
- Payback is a Bitch at iHeart