What is dumber than buying Townsquare stock at $11 a share?
Glad you asked.
Clown, clown – everywhere a clown.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Pandora’s plan to steal more radio revenue.
- Clear Channel’s answer to the shitty Townsquare IPO.
- The scary future of iHeartRadio.
- All about Weezie Kramer.
- How Townsquare will pay for its underperforming IPO.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Report news (tips, memos, etc.) under the full safety of my Witness Protection Program here. If I could keep my confidences safe when Clear Channel tried to sue me 14 years ago, I can keep you safe now.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown