What is dumber than buying Townsquare stock at $11 a share?
Glad you asked.
Clown, clown – everywhere a clown.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Pandora’s plan to steal more radio revenue.
- Clear Channel’s answer to the shitty Townsquare IPO.
- The scary future of iHeartRadio.
- All about Weezie Kramer.
- How Townsquare will pay for its underperforming IPO.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Report news (tips, memos, etc.) under the full safety of my Witness Protection Program here. If I could keep my confidences safe when Clear Channel tried to sue me 14 years ago, I can keep you safe now.
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week