Tom Taylor broke the news of John Hogan's "draconian" first quarter contingency plan in his Taylor on Radio-Info publication Monday.
It's bad -- all bad.
Hundreds of additional jobs are in jeopardy -- this from the industry leader that has been cutting jobs at a record pace in preparation for what they hope will be the completed sale of Clear Channel to Bain Capital and Thomas Lee Partners within a few months.
Clear Channel has a problem. It isn't making budget for the first quarter and revenues are down.
In the movie Airplane, Lloyd Bridges who played the character&hellip
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent