Tom Taylor broke the news of John Hogan's "draconian" first quarter contingency plan in his Taylor on Radio-Info publication Monday.
It's bad -- all bad.
Hundreds of additional jobs are in jeopardy -- this from the industry leader that has been cutting jobs at a record pace in preparation for what they hope will be the completed sale of Clear Channel to Bain Capital and Thomas Lee Partners within a few months.
Clear Channel has a problem. It isn't making budget for the first quarter and revenues are down.
In the movie Airplane, Lloyd Bridges who played the character&hellip
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means