Tom Taylor broke the news of John Hogan's "draconian" first quarter contingency plan in his Taylor on Radio-Info publication Monday.
It's bad -- all bad.
Hundreds of additional jobs are in jeopardy -- this from the industry leader that has been cutting jobs at a record pace in preparation for what they hope will be the completed sale of Clear Channel to Bain Capital and Thomas Lee Partners within a few months.
Clear Channel has a problem. It isn't making budget for the first quarter and revenues are down.
In the movie Airplane, Lloyd Bridges who played the character&hellip
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up