Clear Channel has just invented a third way to reduce their workforce.
You know the other two, but this new mean-spirited, humiliating approach comes out of nowhere and hurts your self-esteem and pay.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How a Clear Channel lifer just took it where the sun don’t shine after being blindsided by corporate.
- Their template for playing Russian roulette with your career. It’s actually waterboarding because they ram this down your throat with no choice.
- How Clear Channel is leaving itself open to big lawsuits.
- Why they do this under the radar to avoid unfavorable publicity – it’s that evil.
- Plus, the big question – how far will these reductions in force go.
The answers begin here.
If you would like to learn about Clear Channel’s new dirty trick, click “read more” below.
The smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity/$100 for the best tip of the month -- here.
Talk to me privately here.
Fix subscription issues here.
My FREE blog here.
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation