Clear Channel is not telling the whole truth about their mounting debt.
To listen to their fourth quarter revenue results, you would think they have matters under control.
But no – it’s worse than they’re letting on.
And yes – it’s bad news for their employees.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The five options Clear Channel has left to keep them afloat over the next few years – most of these have not been publicly discussed before now.
- The truth serum for claims that the 4% increase in revenue is actually real.
- That $16 billion in unpayable debt that we’ve reported is inaccurate – it just went up to this.
- Outdoor can save Clear Channel’s bacon, right?
- What Clear Channel left out of its 4th quarter numbers that the company called “transformational”.
If you would like to see why Clear Channel’s debt is actually worse than they are reporting, click “read more” below.
Report Newstips privately under my witness protection program here.
Visit my blog here.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell