Corporate is saying hold the line on rates.
But what is really going on – often under the radar – is the exact opposite.
Here is evidence that agencies are running roughshod over Clear Channel sellers caught in the middle.
And their commission checks are starting to feel it.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The Regional Senior VP of Operations who is taking low ball rates in apparent violation of official company policies.
- The mega ad agency that is having its way with Clear Channel.
- How they negotiate rates so low they aren’t worth taking the business.
- How sellers are getting screwed in their paychecks when forced to take the lowball business.
- And how they are being punished for taking it!
- What competing stations are being forced to do to combat this revenue giveaway.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries