Citadel CEO Farid "Fagreed" Suleman will become a D-lister on March 6th.
That's when The New York Stock Exchange will delist Citadel and basically relegate it to some type of over-the-counter trading.
This is major.
If you're a Citadel shareholder, my sympathies. What took you so long to realize what has been unfolding for years?
The big question for everyone else is -- what will happen to Citadel now.
Just a little context -- first.
Citadel was warned by the NYSE that it faced delisting after its stock dropped to below the $1 per share threshold last Fall. The NYSE does not condone penny stocks&hellip
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications