Citadel CEO Farid "Fagreed" Suleman will become a D-lister on March 6th.
That's when The New York Stock Exchange will delist Citadel and basically relegate it to some type of over-the-counter trading.
This is major.
If you're a Citadel shareholder, my sympathies. What took you so long to realize what has been unfolding for years?
The big question for everyone else is -- what will happen to Citadel now.
Just a little context -- first.
Citadel was warned by the NYSE that it faced delisting after its stock dropped to below the $1 per share threshold last Fall. The NYSE does not condone penny stocks&hellip
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains