Citadel CEO Farid "Fagreed" Suleman will become a D-lister on March 6th.
That's when The New York Stock Exchange will delist Citadel and basically relegate it to some type of over-the-counter trading.
This is major.
If you're a Citadel shareholder, my sympathies. What took you so long to realize what has been unfolding for years?
The big question for everyone else is -- what will happen to Citadel now.
Just a little context -- first.
Citadel was warned by the NYSE that it faced delisting after its stock dropped to below the $1 per share threshold last Fall. The NYSE does not condone penny stocks&hellip
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner