What a world this is when radio companies file for bankruptcy, turn shareholder investments into worthless paper and then, with the blessing of a judge, start all over again as if nothing happened.
I recently saw Tom Friedman, The New York Times columnist and bestselling author on Charlie Rose the other night.
Friedman said that we have now entered an era when politicians for the first time in history will be taking things away from their constituents rather than giving something to them.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart