If you compete with CBS Radio, keep your eye on these changes.
Music, commercials breaks – they’re at it again.
Here’s the latest intelligence.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Epic playlist makeover that works – sometimes.
- Cramming a record number of commercial units in a stopset and getting away with it. Copy or defend.
- CBS “commercial sweeps” that actually win more quarter hours than music.
- Signs of rising tension between stations and corporate.
- Muzzled CBS programmers deal with “interference”.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (2,849 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “Read More” for your choices
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem