If you compete with CBS Radio, keep your eye on these changes.
Music, commercials breaks – they’re at it again.
Here’s the latest intelligence.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Epic playlist makeover that works – sometimes.
- Cramming a record number of commercial units in a stopset and getting away with it. Copy or defend.
- CBS “commercial sweeps” that actually win more quarter hours than music.
- Signs of rising tension between stations and corporate.
- Muzzled CBS programmers deal with “interference”.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (2,849 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “Read More” for your choices
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)