If you compete with CBS Radio, keep your eye on these changes.
Music, commercials breaks – they’re at it again.
Here’s the latest intelligence.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Epic playlist makeover that works – sometimes.
- Cramming a record number of commercial units in a stopset and getting away with it. Copy or defend.
- CBS “commercial sweeps” that actually win more quarter hours than music.
- Signs of rising tension between stations and corporate.
- Muzzled CBS programmers deal with “interference”.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (2,849 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “Read More” for your choices
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL