Is the CBS bombshell the sale of 1/3 of all their stations?
I believe CBS is not long for the radio business not based on what Les Moonves is saying publicly but what CBS employees are revealing privately.
Here is the latest I am hearing from the ground about secret things from sources within CBS causing real concern for their future.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining the thousands of members in our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Draconian cuts coming to CBS stations not being shopped – rolling firings, they’re not even layoffs. Worse.
- Thousands of sellers are about to have their pockets picked again by corporate. You’re the first to know. Here’s how it will work.
- Why even Cumulus sellers are refusing to cross the street and work for CBS Radio now.
- The CBS plan to deal with the program director’s job from now on.
- The way CBS Radio is taking down their competitors as they slice and dice their way out of the radio business.
The answers start here.
If you would like to read this story and get daily email notices when new stories are published, your choices are here.
Always 100% confidential – my NewsTip Hotline
- Alpha Pandemonium
- The Spot Overload Crisis
- Total Traffic, USTN Confrontation
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus