I know many of you subscribe to this blog and have it delivered to your email every morning.
But for those of you who go to the Inside Music Media website every day perhaps you've noticed that I started placing a Facebook icon in the right hand column to replace the customary "about me" option. (The Blogger service by Google is less than perfect and the site works best in Safari or Firefox, but I realize most use Explorer).
Now, I'm going to confess right up front that I've done so because of the strong feeling that I get from the next generation that social&hellip
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner