I know many of you subscribe to this blog and have it delivered to your email every morning.
But for those of you who go to the Inside Music Media website every day perhaps you've noticed that I started placing a Facebook icon in the right hand column to replace the customary "about me" option. (The Blogger service by Google is less than perfect and the site works best in Safari or Firefox, but I realize most use Explorer).
Now, I'm going to confess right up front that I've done so because of the strong feeling that I get from the next generation that social&hellip
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks