Forget the earnings report.
There’s bigger news.
Bob and Rich are setting the table for a grand plan that will fleece investors.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What Clear Channel is hiding from Wall Street investors.
- The honest numbers you will not see anywhere.
- The wacky snake oil soaked IPO that Clear Channel is looking at launching.
- How much their largest revenue market – LA – missed budget by compared to last year. Sorry, Bob, someone has to tell them.
- How much ratings are off – they’re not talking about this either.
- The planned power shift underway at Clear Channel corporate.
- The new management on the way.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors