Forget the earnings report.
There’s bigger news.
Bob and Rich are setting the table for a grand plan that will fleece investors.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What Clear Channel is hiding from Wall Street investors.
- The honest numbers you will not see anywhere.
- The wacky snake oil soaked IPO that Clear Channel is looking at launching.
- How much their largest revenue market – LA – missed budget by compared to last year. Sorry, Bob, someone has to tell them.
- How much ratings are off – they’re not talking about this either.
- The planned power shift underway at Clear Channel corporate.
- The new management on the way.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent