There is one thing that advertisers and their agencies crave.
That they have to pay a premium for.
That’s right, pay more not less.
A major radio group is this close to signing on with an independent company and requiring all their stations to change the way they handle commercial advertising.
And it’s the opposite of programmatic buying.
What can we expect?
And how will this breakthrough in local ad revenue work?
Click READ MORE below for the full article
I want to thank the Philadelphia Broadcast Pioneers Board for the honor of inducting me into the Radio & Television Broadcasting Hall of Fame. Here is a short video of my acceptance speech about radio being the original social medium. Click here.
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger