There is one thing that advertisers and their agencies crave.
That they have to pay a premium for.
That’s right, pay more not less.
A major radio group is this close to signing on with an independent company and requiring all their stations to change the way they handle commercial advertising.
And it’s the opposite of programmatic buying.
What can we expect?
And how will this breakthrough in local ad revenue work?
Click READ MORE below for the full article
I want to thank the Philadelphia Broadcast Pioneers Board for the honor of inducting me into the Radio & Television Broadcasting Hall of Fame. Here is a short video of my acceptance speech about radio being the original social medium. Click here.
- The Future of Cumulus
- New Revenue Sources for Independent Stations
- The Beasley Employee Handbook
- 14 Key Strategies for Independent Radio Stations
- CBS Radio Staffing
- Radio & Short Attention Spans
- iHeart’s Micromanaging
- Programming to Gender Fluidity
- David Field's Plans for Entercom CBS
- Radio's 25-Year Drop In TSL