There is one thing that advertisers and their agencies crave.
That they have to pay a premium for.
That’s right, pay more not less.
A major radio group is this close to signing on with an independent company and requiring all their stations to change the way they handle commercial advertising.
And it’s the opposite of programmatic buying.
What can we expect?
And how will this breakthrough in local ad revenue work?
Click READ MORE below for the full article
I want to thank the Philadelphia Broadcast Pioneers Board for the honor of inducting me into the Radio & Television Broadcasting Hall of Fame. Here is a short video of my acceptance speech about radio being the original social medium. Click here.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)