SpongeBob BossyPants is getting ready to eat some crow.
He’s about to reverse himself on a major decision that is hurting the company badly.
In fact, in some markets it’s beginning to happen now.
But you’ll never hear that from him.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Why Pittman is reversing himself on a major policy decision he made in the past year.
- The employees that will be affected most.
- How Pittman’s reversal will affect current employees fearing for their jobs and those who have already been let go.
- Why Pittman doesn’t want anyone to know what he is doing.
- Who Pittman is targeting for this turnabout – sales or programming.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
I’m speaking on “Radio In the Digital Age” at The Talkers Conference in New York June 20th – register here. Michael Harrison’s great conference – save the date.
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom
- Entercom To Switch 2 Formats a Month to Satellite
- Katz Downsizing
- Liberty’s Next Move After the iHeart Takeover
- iHeart’s Sudden AM Radio Buying Spree
- Competing Against the Liberty/iHeart Double Monopoly