Binge viewing is the rage …
Downloading content and consuming it all at once the way audiences are downloading “House of Cards” from Netflix or shows from HBO has major repercussions for content providers.
Learn about the trend here. See the four entertainment content companies that will survive in tact. And let me show you how a radio station can package content the way Netflix original series do – and make a ton of money.
For the answers, click “read more”.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing, today’s a great day to try it. Check out 2 options here.
Preview my archive of over 2,300 other stories here.
Report News – Your confidentiality is guaranteed through my Witness Protection program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM