Binge viewing is the rage …
Downloading content and consuming it all at once the way audiences are downloading “House of Cards” from Netflix or shows from HBO has major repercussions for content providers.
Learn about the trend here. See the four entertainment content companies that will survive in tact. And let me show you how a radio station can package content the way Netflix original series do – and make a ton of money.
For the answers, click “read more”.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing, today’s a great day to try it. Check out 2 options here.
Preview my archive of over 2,300 other stories here.
Report News – Your confidentiality is guaranteed through my Witness Protection program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice
- Stations & Studios Are About to Change