Binge viewing is the rage …
Downloading content and consuming it all at once the way audiences are downloading “House of Cards” from Netflix or shows from HBO has major repercussions for content providers.
Learn about the trend here. See the four entertainment content companies that will survive in tact. And let me show you how a radio station can package content the way Netflix original series do – and make a ton of money.
For the answers, click “read more”.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing, today’s a great day to try it. Check out 2 options here.
Preview my archive of over 2,300 other stories here.
Report News – Your confidentiality is guaranteed through my Witness Protection program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell