The RIAA is still trying to stop music piracy.
Even after it swore that the days of filing lawsuits against consumers was over, they have managed to enlist the support of two more Internet Service Providers (ISP) in waging their continued war on copyright terror.
AT&T and Comcast have now joined Cox to become pen pals with customers the RIAA might accuse of uploading music to unauthorized P2P networks.
Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen.
AT&T and Comcast would then send the targeted users a notice informing them their account could be deactivated unless they stop.
See, nothing to worry&hellip
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm