The RIAA is still trying to stop music piracy.
Even after it swore that the days of filing lawsuits against consumers was over, they have managed to enlist the support of two more Internet Service Providers (ISP) in waging their continued war on copyright terror.
AT&T and Comcast have now joined Cox to become pen pals with customers the RIAA might accuse of uploading music to unauthorized P2P networks.
Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen.
AT&T and Comcast would then send the targeted users a notice informing them their account could be deactivated unless they stop.
See, nothing to worry&hellip
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus