The RIAA is still trying to stop music piracy.
Even after it swore that the days of filing lawsuits against consumers was over, they have managed to enlist the support of two more Internet Service Providers (ISP) in waging their continued war on copyright terror.
AT&T and Comcast have now joined Cox to become pen pals with customers the RIAA might accuse of uploading music to unauthorized P2P networks.
Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen.
AT&T and Comcast would then send the targeted users a notice informing them their account could be deactivated unless they stop.
See, nothing to worry&hellip
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus
- SiriusXM Changes
- Glut of Stations for Sale
- Entercom’s Financial Troubles