The last battle is coming between good and evil before the day of judgment.
I call it Armageddon Radio.
For years now I have been warning that the radio industry would forever decline if it did not embrace the digital beyond.
Many of you agree.
Radio CEOs do not.
But now even they cannot dodge the mounting evidence that just running on-air stations will not be good enough to sustain a growth industry.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus