The last battle is coming between good and evil before the day of judgment.
I call it Armageddon Radio.
For years now I have been warning that the radio industry would forever decline if it did not embrace the digital beyond.
Many of you agree.
Radio CEOs do not.
But now even they cannot dodge the mounting evidence that just running on-air stations will not be good enough to sustain a growth industry.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart