The last battle is coming between good and evil before the day of judgment.
I call it Armageddon Radio.
For years now I have been warning that the radio industry would forever decline if it did not embrace the digital beyond.
Many of you agree.
Radio CEOs do not.
But now even they cannot dodge the mounting evidence that just running on-air stations will not be good enough to sustain a growth industry.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent