The last battle is coming between good and evil before the day of judgment.
I call it Armageddon Radio.
For years now I have been warning that the radio industry would forever decline if it did not embrace the digital beyond.
Many of you agree.
Radio CEOs do not.
But now even they cannot dodge the mounting evidence that just running on-air stations will not be good enough to sustain a growth industry.
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry