The last battle is coming between good and evil before the day of judgment.
I call it Armageddon Radio.
For years now I have been warning that the radio industry would forever decline if it did not embrace the digital beyond.
Many of you agree.
Radio CEOs do not.
But now even they cannot dodge the mounting evidence that just running on-air stations will not be good enough to sustain a growth industry.
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy