Apple’s CEO makes more money than any other top executive and now he’s giving out raises as high as 25% to 30,000 retail store employees.
Don’t try that in radio.
Unless you want to win.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. What are the best ways to motivate an employee?
2. Why bad things happen to good people at Clear Channel and Cumulus. It’s not just the greedy investment banks; it’s something else, which is really unnecessary.
3. Make sure your next employer does these things well or don’t take the job. Seriously.
4. Even Bain and Pittman and Cumulus and Dickey will come on hard times. Here’s when I think it all falls apart for these guys.
5. What’s even better than a raise? I know, money talks but nobody walks when they get this one thing.
It’s time to get off the “teasers” and unlock the stories.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,600 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
Join our Witness Protection Program: the smartest, safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – talk to me confidentially here: NewsTip Hotline.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks