If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The unintended consequences in the Aereo Supreme Court ruling yesterday.
- Why the “winners” – network TV content providers – will end up being the biggest losers of all.
- How the Supreme Court ruling changes everything for the must-have 95 million Millennial generation.
- The future of content – the new direction you will want to track.
- Pandora, radio, satellite radio – this ruling is not just about television content, here’s how you will now have to change.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes
- Cox Layoffs
- Radio's Answer to Rampant Rate Cutting
- Payback is a Bitch at iHeart