One of the great things about living in this country and being broadcasters is that we have freedom of expression.
And since the Internet has come along, we have seen so many diverse views on almost everything that it takes Google to help us search all the content.
Here in this space, I have written about my love for the radio industry and its people, disdain for consolidation and its mismanagers
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic