The new National Association of Broadcasters CEO is going to be introduced to his constituents this week at the NAB's annual Radio Show in Philadelphia.
There is little time to waste righting the ship from the ravages of radio consolidation.
I know what you know about Gordon Smith, a former Republican senator from Oregon but if Bonneville's Bruce Reese had an influence in this choice -- after all, Reese headed the search committee -- then I am willing to cut Smith some slack and wish him the best of luck.
At the same time, I've got some suggestions for Smith -- a man whose roots are in radio -- that his new agenda at&hellip
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic