There are a lot of things flying under the radar right now that need to be followed.
Breaking news in new media that cannot be ignored.
This article reveals …
1. A new kind of television that will either make or break the TV industry. I’ll layout what’s at stake and what the prospects are.
2. A cool new device that allows you to set up a store anywhere, anytime with very little expense. It is so exciting, you will want to know about it and I’ll bet you set up an account. You don’t want to miss this because it could make you lots of money now.
3. A phenomena that has been growing right before our eyes but in the past week it has blown the lid off of viral communications. Cannot be ignored. A must have for radio stations and record labels.
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a member of Inside Music Media so you can access stories like these every day, it comes out to as low as 27 cents a day.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,200 pieces) and get the next month of my writing included, click “read more” for your choices.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks