- Details on new eye-popping attrition rates you will not believe but they are true.
- The skinny on sales turnover.
- The latest on whether local clusters will get more control.
- The fate of the sales software that replaced the hated Engage.
- Status update on Cumulus non-competes.
- Unresolved Dickey-prompted employee lawsuits – what’s going to happen to them.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
Reserve April 5, 2017 for my next conference Radio Solutions 2017 – details here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts