- A handful of new, powerful buyers have emerged in addition to Liberty Media – the rundown.
- Why so much interest in owning one of the big 3 record labels.
- How radio could be disrupted and upended if some buyers on the list above control some or all of Universal.
- What happens to the media business if a cellular carrier buys Universal.
Read the full article now
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters