- Here’s how Howard Stern would turnaround iHeart even with $20.5 billion in debt (7 ways)
- And how Bob Pittman will run it into the ground instead (4 key ways no one sees coming).
- What Pittman is going to drop on his employees at the upcoming January webcast – consider this an early warning.
- Okay, Stern has a new contract with SiriusXM – here’s another winner who could turn iHeart around even with all that debt.
- What Stern would do with podcasting (you should heed his advice, he’s dead right).
- How he would get sales back on track.
- Move over Jingle Ball, for this …
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell