- Here’s how Howard Stern would turnaround iHeart even with $20.5 billion in debt (7 ways)
- And how Bob Pittman will run it into the ground instead (4 key ways no one sees coming).
- What Pittman is going to drop on his employees at the upcoming January webcast – consider this an early warning.
- Okay, Stern has a new contract with SiriusXM – here’s another winner who could turn iHeart around even with all that debt.
- What Stern would do with podcasting (you should heed his advice, he’s dead right).
- How he would get sales back on track.
- Move over Jingle Ball, for this …
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice