- Here’s how Howard Stern would turnaround iHeart even with $20.5 billion in debt (7 ways)
- And how Bob Pittman will run it into the ground instead (4 key ways no one sees coming).
- What Pittman is going to drop on his employees at the upcoming January webcast – consider this an early warning.
- Okay, Stern has a new contract with SiriusXM – here’s another winner who could turn iHeart around even with all that debt.
- What Stern would do with podcasting (you should heed his advice, he’s dead right).
- How he would get sales back on track.
- Move over Jingle Ball, for this …
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One