- Here’s how Howard Stern would turnaround iHeart even with $20.5 billion in debt (7 ways)
- And how Bob Pittman will run it into the ground instead (4 key ways no one sees coming).
- What Pittman is going to drop on his employees at the upcoming January webcast – consider this an early warning.
- Okay, Stern has a new contract with SiriusXM – here’s another winner who could turn iHeart around even with all that debt.
- What Stern would do with podcasting (you should heed his advice, he’s dead right).
- How he would get sales back on track.
- Move over Jingle Ball, for this …
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora
- CBS Merger Meltdown