What if I told you that iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, radio and social media are all not what you may think they are to driving music sales. Dangerous new studies are being floated to mislead but new evidence suggests something off the radar is driving song sales and there’s a new use for radio that fits in perfectly.
To access this article, click “read more” below for the answers.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart