I've decided to return to USC for yet another year to teach several courses including television than media people would think even though they finally got away from the burden of doing papers and taking exams. It's true many students had summer jobs but even with more leisure time, television is not the addiction it was for Gen X or Baby Boomers.
What they did do is go online and search for the videos they wanted to see. They even slipped DVDs into their computers to watch programming on inferior screens just because a computer is a great place for them to direct their TV viewing.
This summer they didn't read&hellip
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart