- How about brother John – is there anyway Jeff Marcus’ new CEO would keep the current programming “genius” – say for transition purposes.
- Both Dickey brothers were reportedly seen cleaning out their offices. Take a look at their future plans.
- McVay? Does he stay or does he go – and when.
- Jan Jeffries – rumor has it that Jeffries has something over the Dickeys that kept him employed. Will Lew’s successor feel the same way?
- And what about the guy many Cumulus employees feel is public enemy number one – Gary Pizzati. A role in the new management scheme under one of the possible job candidates to replace Lew.
- Some market managers are outta there when Lew leaves – how long will they have.
- Plus, two job candidates who could replace Lew as CEO where it would actually be better to keep Lew (can’t believe I said that, but it’s true). Here’s who you don’t want Jeff Marcus to choose.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent