- Everyone knows Cumulus doctors their revenue figures to make them look better, but savvy analysts have unmasked the real numbers.
- For example, the actual reason why they sold WPLJ-FM, New York and other major market stations is not what you think it is.
- What’s the real EBITDA – they say it’s $230 million, here’s the real number.
- How Cumulus is capitalizing commissions for new local revenue contracts which would have the impact of decreasing operating expenses.
- Why did Cumulus just recently sell a telling $500 million bond at 6.75% -- if you said to raise more money, you’ve only got half of it (and not the main reason).
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown
- #1 to #7 -- How Entercom Destroyed its Philly Market Leader