- Everyone knows Cumulus doctors their revenue figures to make them look better, but savvy analysts have unmasked the real numbers.
- For example, the actual reason why they sold WPLJ-FM, New York and other major market stations is not what you think it is.
- What’s the real EBITDA – they say it’s $230 million, here’s the real number.
- How Cumulus is capitalizing commissions for new local revenue contracts which would have the impact of decreasing operating expenses.
- Why did Cumulus just recently sell a telling $500 million bond at 6.75% -- if you said to raise more money, you’ve only got half of it (and not the main reason).
- A New Apple Product That Could Impact Radio
- Banks Shun Radio Station Loans
- Cumulus Preparing Another Round of Layoffs
- Entercom Faces Crucial Stress Test Audit
- $50 Million in iHeart Cutbacks Planned for Next Year
- iHeart Looks to Expand Total Traffic Network
- The Liberty/SXM Management Shakeup
- An Advanced Look at Radio’s 3rd Quarter Losses
- A Warning About an iHeart Bloodbath
- Monthly Layoffs Ahead at Entercom