- McVay is not only staying, he’s been put in charge of all programming – is that change you can count on?
- What new CEO Mary Berner was horrified to find after surveying Cumulus stations for the board – and she’s hell bent to confront it.
- How the Cumulus station of the future will be run when she takes over soon.
- The $260 million mess at Westwood one – rehire the old talent, keep pawning off recycled local Cumulus talent, sell?
- Nightmare scenario she must deal with on day one – revolt of Cumulus air talent. Details.
- Let’s just confront this big elephant in the room upfront – was Mary Berner hired to take Cumulus into bankruptcy as she did Reader’s Digest?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround