- An analyst trips up CBS CEO Les Moonves making him reveal what it will take to sell CBS Radio – here it is word for word.
- Are competing radio CEOs buying Les’ B.S. about standing pat.
- The main reason why Moonves has to start selling off his CBS stations now – there are several reasons but none bigger than this.
- What will be left standing at CBS radio stations that are not sold by the end of this year.
- Best thinking on how the CBS station sales will be unveiled and in what order.
- Latest list of potential buyers.
- The exceptions: Moonves may keep a select few radio stations. Here’s a hint of who they are likely to be.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart