Yes, we do still have some pretty damn good radio groups left even working in an industry that is tainted by the consolidators.
You have a good sense of where my head is at on this.
Now I’d like yours for an article that will run very soon for Inside Music Media members.
The good, the bad and the ugly.
We try to keep it authentic by calling out the greedy bastards who are ruining our industry and giving kudos to the ones we think are serving their audiences and their advertisers.
A few important things.
- One vote only – you may hate the worst radio group but you can only hate them once.
- Easily number the groups in order of your preference.
- Unlike some red states, you don’t need any identification to vote. I don’t want to know who you are so my Witness Protection Program applies here – my word that your vote will be as secret as an election in Haiti. Just kidding. No one will ever know your vote, which is more than we can say for some elections in New Jersey.
Our goal, recognize the good radio companies.
Call out the bad ones.
Put them in some order.
And then I’ll try to make sense of it all.
Let the games begin.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)