INSIDE . . .
- How they’re redefining the phrase “right to match”.
- The most brutal rebuke of iHeart you have ever heard from someone still employed by the Evil Empire – and we quote it.
- Warning: how iHeart’s brass knuckles negotiating tactics involve even more draconian measures – specific examples here.
- New ways to get screwed on severance, non-competes, right to match offers and working conditions – sit down because this is even over the top for iHeart.
- Threats to “dig ditches” for spite.
- How nasty is iHeart now willing to get with employees.
- iHeart: you can’t quit until we fire you.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts