I would be surprised if the just-released new Twitter Music app revolutionizes a music industry that has reduced itself to being a condiment instead of a main course and yet, believe it or not, the old analog radio industry could outperform digital wonders like Twitter if it would just do this one thing.
Click “read more” below for the answer.
YES, I want to try Inside Music Media and access this and more than 2,300 stories like these – see 2 great options here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women