The owners want their investment back with profit.
Time to trim.
Here’s how Townsquare is going to look a lot like Cumulus.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The big personnel changes coming to Townsquare.
- The first two jobs to be eliminated in Townsquare consolidation.
- How Townsquare plans to run with fewer people.
- The management change in the field.
- Which new role is ahead for “lucky” Townsquare sales managers.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Follow me on Jerry’s Instagram
I’m speaking on “Radio In the Digital Age” at The Talkers Conference in New York June 20th – register here. Hope to see you there.
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation