The owners want their investment back with profit.
Time to trim.
Here’s how Townsquare is going to look a lot like Cumulus.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The big personnel changes coming to Townsquare.
- The first two jobs to be eliminated in Townsquare consolidation.
- How Townsquare plans to run with fewer people.
- The management change in the field.
- Which new role is ahead for “lucky” Townsquare sales managers.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Follow me on Jerry’s Instagram
I’m speaking on “Radio In the Digital Age” at The Talkers Conference in New York June 20th – register here. Hope to see you there.
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means