- The way headquarters will now do all the thinking for managers.
- Startling examples of the pettiest micromanaging ever ahead.
- CORPORATE: We will approve hiring of hourly board ops.
- Even if Townsquare is NOT paying their salary! The true story.
- DIGITAL DRAMA: Unattainable digital and video goals revealed.
- SHOWDOWN: No buyers, no sellers – just one option.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
My Next Radio Conference – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell