- The way headquarters will now do all the thinking for managers.
- Startling examples of the pettiest micromanaging ever ahead.
- CORPORATE: We will approve hiring of hourly board ops.
- Even if Townsquare is NOT paying their salary! The true story.
- DIGITAL DRAMA: Unattainable digital and video goals revealed.
- SHOWDOWN: No buyers, no sellers – just one option.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
My Next Radio Conference – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus