- The way headquarters will now do all the thinking for managers.
- Startling examples of the pettiest micromanaging ever ahead.
- CORPORATE: We will approve hiring of hourly board ops.
- Even if Townsquare is NOT paying their salary! The true story.
- DIGITAL DRAMA: Unattainable digital and video goals revealed.
- SHOWDOWN: No buyers, no sellers – just one option.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
My Next Radio Conference – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change