- The way headquarters will now do all the thinking for managers.
- Startling examples of the pettiest micromanaging ever ahead.
- CORPORATE: We will approve hiring of hourly board ops.
- Even if Townsquare is NOT paying their salary! The true story.
- DIGITAL DRAMA: Unattainable digital and video goals revealed.
- SHOWDOWN: No buyers, no sellers – just one option.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
My Next Radio Conference – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation