- The way headquarters will now do all the thinking for managers.
- Startling examples of the pettiest micromanaging ever ahead.
- CORPORATE: We will approve hiring of hourly board ops.
- Even if Townsquare is NOT paying their salary! The true story.
- DIGITAL DRAMA: Unattainable digital and video goals revealed.
- SHOWDOWN: No buyers, no sellers – just one option.
Read the full article now.
Report news confidentially under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here. $100 for the best tip of the month.
My Next Radio Conference – details.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Free samples of our work here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS