There are stunning new numbers on the extent of the talent drain at Cumulus.
And, like Entercom that has in essence purged CBS market managers and programming talent from their company, Cumulus is doing the same thing with the same results.
The employees they think they don’t need, they are laying off and the ones they can’t afford to lose are leaving – and the evidence is convincing.
Mary Berner did this exact same thing when she bankrupted Reader’s Digest and perhaps you don’t know how that worked out for her.
She was fired (or left) and Reader’s Digest eventually entered a second bankruptcy.
Employees want to know the Reader’s Digest strategy as they fear for their future and want to get a read on what’s going to happen next -- should they stay or go?
Read the full article now.
- iHeart’s Troubling Post-Bankruptcy Board
- Cumulus Closer to a 2nd Bankruptcy
- Dickey To Strike In 3 Weeks
- YouTube Is the New Radio
- iHeart’s Secret Buyer
- Another $45 Million in Entercom Cutbacks Coming
- The Alpha Bankruptcy
- Why Investors Keep Buying Entercom
- Apple/iHeart Rumors
- Market Manager Stands Up Against Cumulus