- Can you get your $15,000 per Voltair unit back now?
- Read the contract clause – word for word – that slyly prohibits their client stations from using Voltair going forward.
- This in spite of suspicions that Nielsen knew that their encoded signal favored certain stations.
- The formats that are getting screwed by PPM – one of them is losing 90% of its audience to faulty technology.
- The chances of a class action lawsuit back at Nielsen for this.
- How PPM that only reliably reports loud stations is helping radio’s competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy