- Can you get your $15,000 per Voltair unit back now?
- Read the contract clause – word for word – that slyly prohibits their client stations from using Voltair going forward.
- This in spite of suspicions that Nielsen knew that their encoded signal favored certain stations.
- The formats that are getting screwed by PPM – one of them is losing 90% of its audience to faulty technology.
- The chances of a class action lawsuit back at Nielsen for this.
- How PPM that only reliably reports loud stations is helping radio’s competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt
- Liberty Slow Rolling the iHeart Merger
- Bombshell Lawsuit: Cumulus Firing Men for Younger Women
- iHeart’s Sudden Obsession with Debt Reduction
- iHeart to Build 150 Identical Office/Studios Nationwide
- Entercom Eliminating Live Talent After 8pm