- Can you get your $15,000 per Voltair unit back now?
- Read the contract clause – word for word – that slyly prohibits their client stations from using Voltair going forward.
- This in spite of suspicions that Nielsen knew that their encoded signal favored certain stations.
- The formats that are getting screwed by PPM – one of them is losing 90% of its audience to faulty technology.
- The chances of a class action lawsuit back at Nielsen for this.
- How PPM that only reliably reports loud stations is helping radio’s competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire