- Can you get your $15,000 per Voltair unit back now?
- Read the contract clause – word for word – that slyly prohibits their client stations from using Voltair going forward.
- This in spite of suspicions that Nielsen knew that their encoded signal favored certain stations.
- The formats that are getting screwed by PPM – one of them is losing 90% of its audience to faulty technology.
- The chances of a class action lawsuit back at Nielsen for this.
- How PPM that only reliably reports loud stations is helping radio’s competitors.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart