- So how dangerous is all of this.
- What a restructuring would mean for current employees already worried about their jobs.
- Why this is the first time lenders who are getting stiffed are going after iHeart and Pittman in such a public way – what worries them.
- Lenders are sensing trouble ahead with iHeart – here’s how.
- The nightmare bankruptcy scenario that would just about kill off iHeart as we know it.
- Believe it or not, iHeart has one more screwing for investors even as debt holders start to panic – beware of this plan.
Read the full article now.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do