- There is an offer on the table right now involving Westwood One – here are the details.
- Westwood parent Cumulus reportedly wants to sell -- what they want in return.
- Why one prospective buyer is now going over Mary Berner’s head to get the deal done.
- How many other Westwood One buyers are making their move.
- How Westwood has started to consolidate operations detailed – first word on offices to be closed.
Compare monthly vs annual subscriptions here
Report news in confidence here.
Lew & John Dickey and I will be together on stage at the 2019 Conclave in Minneapolis June 20thin a wide ranging and deadly honest conversation about what happened at Cumulus and where the future of the radio industry is – obviously, it’s not working for companies that can’t fire people fast enough. We will talk about growth opportunities for radio people in the new modern media. Details here.
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead