- There is an offer on the table right now involving Westwood One – here are the details.
- Westwood parent Cumulus reportedly wants to sell -- what they want in return.
- Why one prospective buyer is now going over Mary Berner’s head to get the deal done.
- How many other Westwood One buyers are making their move.
- How Westwood has started to consolidate operations detailed – first word on offices to be closed.
Compare monthly vs annual subscriptions here
Report news in confidence here.
Lew & John Dickey and I will be together on stage at the 2019 Conclave in Minneapolis June 20thin a wide ranging and deadly honest conversation about what happened at Cumulus and where the future of the radio industry is – obviously, it’s not working for companies that can’t fire people fast enough. We will talk about growth opportunities for radio people in the new modern media. Details here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel