If you thought the sale price for WABC, New York was shocking, how it came about is more shocking.
Even as WABC goes, Cumulus has reportedly distributed brokerage “books” out on stations some of which they claim are not for sale.
And there’s this -- two more Cumulus stations are likely to be given away to the best offer they can get within the next 30 days.
Employees are panicked.
And freaked out by the change in the way Cumulus is reportedly treating its employees during the asset selloff.
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?
- Rolling Stone’s New Non-Radio Music Charts