If you thought the sale price for WABC, New York was shocking, how it came about is more shocking.
Even as WABC goes, Cumulus has reportedly distributed brokerage “books” out on stations some of which they claim are not for sale.
And there’s this -- two more Cumulus stations are likely to be given away to the best offer they can get within the next 30 days.
Employees are panicked.
And freaked out by the change in the way Cumulus is reportedly treating its employees during the asset selloff.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart