I can't take another day of hearing bad news from my friends in the radio industry who have been let go by Clear Channel in the latest massive clearance sale of top executives in advance of taking the company private.
Forget that it's happening at Christmas.
Clear Channel apparently has.
They say if you don't laugh, you'll cry. These fat cats are wreaking havoc on radio stations and on the lives of many talented and dedicated people who deserve better than a pink slip for Christmas.
So, I've come up with a parody called the "Tickle Me Clear Channel" doll inspired by the very popular Tickle Me Elmo.
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week
- Entercom’s Local Revenue Crisis
- Cumulus Stuck Paying $13 Million for No Baseball Games
- Cumulus Signaling Coronavirus Cutbacks
- Entercom Panics, Mass Layoffs Begin
- The iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Townsquare Big Surprises