- It appears one or more radio-related companies may be interested in buying TuneIn streaming music service – here are the potential contenders.
- The acquisition of TuneIn could instantly turn one of a handful of radio-only companies around on a dime – here’s why.
- SiriusXM just now closed on its acquisition of Pandora, a much larger player than TuneIn – now could SiriusXM be a serious bidder for TuneIn?
- Entercom took possession of Radio.com in the CBS merger – are they in for TuneIn?
- Doomsday scenario – if this radio buyer winds up with TuneIn it could be lights out for Cumulus’ digital hopes and a total disruption of the radio industry – here’s why that’s a real possibility.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel